Here’s our review of a trio of Evetts Drums exotic wood shell snare drums, featuring…
- 12″ x 7″ Spotted Gum with Blackheart Sassafrass veneer,
- 13″ x 5.5″ Queensland Walnut with Tiger Myrtle veneer,
- 14″ x 7″ Jarrah with Silk Oak veneer.
All of the drums feature…
- Triple Flanged Hoops,
- Vintage-style tube lugs,
- Trick snare throw-off mechanisms,
- Remo CS batter over snare-side Ambassador heads,
- PureSound snare wires.
Evetts Drums are available in the UK exclusively from www.drumazon.com
***All of our reviews are recorded in a top quality studio with the finest equipment – to get the best from our reviews and really hear the instruments perform make sure you listen on good quality speakers or headphones!***
Evetts says…”We are a proudly Australian owned and run company, specialising in handcrafted, bespoke drums made from the finest Australian hardwoods. We are passionate about drums and woodworking and combine these two loves to create the highest quality, unique, and beautiful drums.”
Find out our thoughts in the video above…
RRP: 12″ x 7″ – £839.00, 13″ x 5.5″ – £839.00, 14″ x 7″ – £869.00