Here’s our review of an Ebenor Percussion Heavy Feather Aluminium snare drum, featuring…
- 14″ x 7″ Seamless Aluminium Shell (1/8″ thick),
- 45-degree bearing edges top & bottom,
- Unique patina finish,
- Leather-backed Ebenor badge,
- 10 x black brass tube lugs,
- Trick GS007 snare throw off & butt plate,
- 2.3mm triple flanged steel hoops,
- Evans Power Centre Reverse Dot batter / Evans Snare Side 300 heads,
- PureSound 20-strand Twisted Series snare wires,
- Protection Racket case included.
Ebenor says…”Being a creator of sound requires time and a lot of work. More than a year ago with my team of collaborators, I had the idea to make sound tests with aluminum. We were very surprised by the ” heavy ” sound. Like the LM 402 snare that Bonham used!
It is with great pleasure that I present you the news: ‘ ‘ Heavy feather collection ‘ ‘
It is important for me to be consistent and especially in the name of a new collection. That’s why I decided to use ” feather ” (feather) for the lightness of the aluminum and to make a contrast with the heavy sound that produces this little beast!”
Find out our thoughts in the video above!!
Ebenor Percussion Heavy Feather Aluminium Snare Drum – UK RRP: £650.00
For more completely impartial, HD video reviews, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/drummersreview and click on the bell icon to be notified as soon as each new video is released. You can also follow us on our social media channels:
All of Drummer’s Review videos are recorded in a top quality studio with the finest equipment. To get the best from our reviews and really hear the instruments perform be sure to listen on good quality speakers or headphones!