Here’s our review of the Sonor ProLite 322 Shell Pack (& additions), featuring…
- 22″ x 14″ Bass Drum,
- 10″ x 7″ Rack Tom (Additional Extra),
- 12″ x 8″ Rack Tom,
- 16″ x 16″ Floor Tom,
- 14″ x 6″ Matching Snare Drum (Additional Extra),
- 100% Vintage Thin Maple Shells,
- Elder Tree Veneer High Gloss Finish,
- 9-ply, 4mm Shells with 2mm Dynamic Edge Reinforcement Rings (Toms),
- 12-ply, 9mm Shell with 2mm Dynamic Edge Reinforcement Rings (Bass Drum),
- Triple Flange Power Hoops (Toms), Matching Wood Hoops (Bass Drum),
- Sonor T.A.R. Free Floating Tom Mounts,
- Remo-made, Sonor Branded Heads Throughout.
Sonor says…“A member of the historical Sonor “Lite” family, always contemporary, available in precious veneer finishes; ProLite represents the pinnacle in Sonor’s serial drum production. The core of the ProLite series is the sound spectrum provided by the extremely thin Vintage Maple shells with reinforcement ring. It provides open and crystal clear dynamics. An indistinguishable, soft, warm and very low sound. The ProLite comes in a variety of unique finishes. Whether it‘s classic or eccentric – you have the choice. Using only the finest hand-picked wood selections from eco-friendly resources and a superior lacquering process, each Drum is a piece of art. Made and assembled with care to meet advanced demands and set the bar for professional drums. The perfect match for your gig, no matter what style you play.”
Find out our thoughts in the video above!!!
RRP: Sonor ProLite 322 Shell Pack (3-piece): £3119.00, 10″ x 7″ Rack Tom: £563.00, 14″ x 6″ Snare Drum: £675.00
For more completely impartial, HD video reviews, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/drummersreview and click on the bell icon to be notified as soon as each new video is released. You can also follow us on our social media channels:
All of Drummer’s Review videos are recorded in a top quality studio with the finest equipment. To get the best from our reviews and really hear the instruments perform be sure to listen on good quality speakers or headphones!