Alesis have announced a new nine-piece premium electronic drum kit featuring all-new white drum heads and the powerful Crimson II Drum Module, packed with in-demand sound and complete kit customisation options.
The Alesis Crimson II Special Edition features mesh heads, enabling quieter play in home or in the studio and natural feel. It features an 8-inch kick, 12-inch dual-zone snare, two 8-inch dual-zone rack toms and a 10-inch dual-zone floor tom, along with a 12-inch hi-hat with pedal, two 12-inch crashes with choke and 14-inch triple-zone ride. A premium quick-lock steel 4-post rack with separate double-braced snare stand keeps everything solidly anchored.
The included Crimson II Drum Module features 74 drum kits (54 factory + 20 user) with over 671 sounds and 120 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skills, there’s a built-in metronome, real time recorder and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device. Drummers can then listen back with the 1/4-inch stereo outputs, headphones or with your favourite virtual instrument via the built-in USB MIDI output.
The Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input to load your own WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson II Special Edition Kit. You can also load in WAV files for play-along tracks using this input.
- White mesh drum heads for enhanced feel and playing response
- Five-piece pad set with 8/8/10” dual-zone toms, 12” dual-zone snare, and 8” Kick
- Four-piece cymbal set with 12” hi-hat, (2)12” crashes with choke and 14” triple-zone ride
- Crimson II drum module with 74 kits (54 factory + 20 user) and 671 sounds
- Load .WAV or .MP3 samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium 4-post quick-lock steel rack with double-braced snare stand
- All connection cables, mounting hardware and power supply included