Here’s our review of a Yamaha DTX8K-M eKit, featuring…
- 12″ snare pad,
- 3 x 10″ tom pads,
- Yamaha KP-90 kick drum pad,
- all tom/snare pads featuring short birch shells in Black Forrest finish,
- toms/snare feature Yamaha Mesh heads,
- 13″ dual-zone hi-hat pad,
- 2 x 13″ triple-zone crash cymbals,
- 15″ triple-zone ride cymbal
- Yamaha black tube rack, tom arms & cymbal arms,
- single-braced hi-hat & snare stand included.
- Yamaha DTX PRO
- 712 on-board sounds with option to upload 1000 user samples,
- 40 pre-set kits & 200 user patches,
- on-board effects: For each Instrument: EQ / Comp / Transient / Insertion*, For each kit: Ambience / Effect 1 / Effect 2 and Master Comp / Master Effect, For overall: Master EQ / Phones EQ (* Insertion effects can be used only for specific Instruments)
- comprehensive on-board click feature.
- 10 pad inputs,
- stereo outputs,
- USB to device, USB to host,
- Midi out,
- aux in (stereo mini jack),
- headphone out,
Yamaha says…“DTX Drums’ high-grade standard model. The DTX8 series comes equipped with the DTX-PRO module that possesses the same tone generator as the DTX-PROX module. The birch shells are painted the same way as Yamaha’s acoustic drums, resulting in new pads that are as beautiful as the real thing. The DTX-PRO features real sounds and real sampled room ambience recorded in world-renowned studios, KIT MODIFIER knobs that inspire creativity, and hardware that is sturdy and easy-to use. This new standard DTX captures the very essence of the flagship model.”
Find out our thoughts in the video above!!
Yamaha DTX8K-M: £2000.00 (estimated street price)
For more completely impartial, HD video reviews, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/drummersreview and click on the bell icon to be notified as soon as each new video is released. You can also follow us on our social media channels:
All of Drummer’s Review videos are recorded in a top quality studio with the finest equipment. To get the best from our reviews and really hear the instruments perform be sure to listen on good quality speakers or headphones!